Creamy Brazilian Limeade (aka Brazilian Lemonade) is a super easy, family friendly nonalcoholic summer drink for parties. Made with 5 ingredients!
This recipe is naturally gluten free, nonalcoholic, and is one of my FAVORITE family friendly party drinks! BONUS: It's only FIVE 🤚🏻ingredients!
First, I start with cold water and mix the sugar into it until dissolved. I do this first because once you add everything else and ice it takes longer for the sugar to dissolve, and we don't want crunchy bits in our drink.
This recipe calls for 8-10 limes to total 1 cup of fresh squeezed lime juice. It may take less depending on how big the limes are. always get more than I think I'll need and use the extras to slice and put in the pitcher for decoration. I also like to zest a lime and add the zest to the drink. Personal preference. I'll say right now, I prefer it less strong so it's not sickly sweet or sour. Feel free to add more or less lime juice or vanilla to taste.
How to make Brazilian Limeade in 3 easy steps:
- In a large pitcher, combine cold water and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, and (good quality)vanilla. Mix well.
- Add ice to serve, and enjoy!
I've tried a few different recipes for this, and none of them were quite creamy enough for me. I use a whole can of sweetened condensed milk, and less sugar than a lot of other recipes. I also add good quality vanilla because it makes a HUGE difference in taste. I love it. Make sure you pin the recipe to save for later!
Brazilian Limeade goes great with my Raspberries and Cream Bars for summertime parties. ❤️
- 2 quarts (8 cups) cold water
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (8-10 limes)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ice to serve
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine water and granulated sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, and vanilla and mix well. Add ice to total 3 quarts.
PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: