Apple Cider Punch is festive, and SO easy make for holiday gatherings! Made with apple cider, juice, ginger ale, and a splash of fresh lemon.
Apple cider is an obsession. It's better than pumpkin spice. There. I said it. This is a fantastic non-alcoholic holiday drink. We also like to celebrate with easy fruity drinks like Blackberry Pear Lemonade!
Apple Cider Punch
This easy holiday punch recipe is chefs kiss delicious. AND SO PRETTY. It's fruity, a little bubbly from the ginger ale, and the fresh lemon gives it just the right amount of tartness. This recipe makes just over 2 gallons of punch, so it's perfect for holiday gatherings! I like to put cross sections of apple, lemon slices, a few fresh sliced cranberries, and a few cinnamon sticks in and it completes the whole thing in the most lovely way.
Here's what we're working with.
- Apple Cider
- Apple juice
- Ginger Ale
- Vanilla extract
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Garnish - apple slices, cinnamon sticks, fresh cranberries, lemon slices, and ice are all options.
Step By Step Instructions
It's not hard to make, but here's the quickest way to make easy Apple Cider Punch. It literally takes MINUTES to make.
- Chill ingredients: Start with cold ingredients so less ice needs to be added. More ice means it can water down for less flavor later.
- Mix juices In a large punch bowl or 3 gallon drink dispenser (or at least 2.5 gallon) combine apple cider, juice, and fresh lemon juice. I like to add a splash of vanilla extract for extra deliciousness.
- Add Ginger Ale: Add ginger ale just before serving so it doesn't go flat!
- Add Garnish: Slice an apple and lemon into thin cross sections and add to punch. Slice 5-10 cranberries and add as many whole ones if you so desire, along with 2-3 cinnamon sticks. Add 4 cups of ice to serve.
Is this punch non alcoholic?
Yes, this version is family friendly! It could be easily customized to fit alcoholic tastes, but I haven't tested any recipes with alcohol. Aside from the vanilla that is.
Be sure to slice the apples and add the ginger ale right before serving. If you need to slice the apples ahead of time, spritz them with lemon juice to avoid browning.
Can you serve apple cider cold?
Yes! This recipe is a lovely example of that! You can also cook amazing things like my Apple Cider Baked Donuts, which actually tastes delicious with this punch. True story.
Serving tip: coat the rims of each glass with colored sugar sprinkles to make them extra fun and festive!
More Delicious Holiday Recipes
If you have an apple obsession like me, here are more apple recipes to try! I'm going to add my favorite cranberry orange cake and eggnog mug cake to the list since I LOVE THEM.
I hope you enjoy this delicious and SUPER easy punch recipe, make sure to let me know how you like it!
📝 Printable Recipe
Apple Cider Punch
- Drink Dispenser or large punch bowl
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 gallon apple juice
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 1 cup fresh cranberries (optional, for garnish)
- 1 granny smith apple sliced into thin sections (optional, for garnish)
- 3 cinnamon sticks (optional, for garnish)
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional, for garnish)
- 4 cups ice, to serve
- In a large punch bowl or 3 gallon drink dispenser, combine apple cider, apple juice, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
- Add ginger ale, garnish ingredients, and ice right before serving.
p style="text-align: center;">PIN THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE: