Blackberry Pear Lemonade is an easy lemonade recipe made with fresh lemon juice, and is a light family friendly summer drink.
Blackberry pear lemonade is on my favorites list because it's super easy but classy enough to serve anywhere. I make it with fresh lemon juice, a can of pears(no sugar added), and a fresh pear cut up in slices as garnish. I also mix in 5-6 leaves of fresh crushed mint 🍃 and it leaves a little minty pop of flavor at the end of each sip. So yummy.
The nice thing about this recipe is that you can add or subtract sugar to taste, making it more or less sweet. I like to add less water and more ice, so the flavor is a little stronger at the beginning of the pitcher.
Want to know my secret ingredient for ANY lemonade recipe?
VANILLA. It lifts those gorgeous lemony flavors to new heights. I also put vanilla in my Creamy Brazilian Limeade, another lovely family friendly drink.
How to make easy blackberry pear lemonade:
- Combine lemon juice, sugar, can of pureed pears, and vanilla and mix well.
- Add sliced blackberries, cold water, and ice and stir gently.
- Garnish with slices of lemon, fresh pear, and mint.
Sugar the top edges of each glass for a little extra sweetness and elegance.
Dip the top of each glass in a very shallow dish of honey or agave nectar. Make sure it doesn't drip at all and only covers the edge of the glass. Then dip the top of the glass in a shallow dish of sugar. Carefully pour in the lemonade so the sugar isn't dissolved. So beautiful!
If you enjoyed this recipe, make sure to share the love on your favorite social media channel! 🍐🍋💜
Blackberry Pear Lemonade
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (6-7 lemons)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (15 oz.) sliced pears (puree in blender)
- 10 cups cold water
- 3 cups ice
- 6 oz sliced or lightly mashed blackberries
- optional: 5-6 fresh mint leaves and sliced pear and lemon for garnish
- In a large pitcher (at least 3 liters), combine sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and pureed canned pear and mix well until sugar is dissolved (sugar is easier to dissolve before cold water is added).
- Stir in cold water and ice. Add sliced or gently mashed blackberries. Optional: Garnish with slices of lemon, pear, and sprigs of fresh mint.