Creamy Cilantro Lime Tomatillo Ranch with Yogurt
Creamy Cilantro Lime Tomatillo Ranch with Yogurt is a copycat Cafe Rio recipe. It's healthy(er) and you can make it spicy!
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise or 1 avocado
- 1 diced tomatillo (about a half cup)
- zest and juice of one lime (about 3 Tablespoons)
- 1 clove garlic (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 Tablespoon dry Ranch Dressing mix
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1/2 to 1 jalapeno (optional)
Blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor. May store in refrigerator. It can separate after a day or two, just mix together before serving. Flavors tend to get more intense after sitting overnight.