Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
This quick and easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats recipe has protein powder, natural sweetener, bananas, walnuts, and a little extra chocolate.
- ⅓ cup old fashioned regular oats
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate protein powder
- 1 Tablespoon powdered peanut butter
- ⅓ cup milk of choice (dairy or plant based)
- ⅓ cup plain greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon sweetener of choice (agave nectar, honey, maple syrup)
- optional toppings: walnuts, chocolate chips, bananas, peanut butter
In a sealable jar or container, mix together oats, protein powder, cocoa powder, milk, yogurt, vanilla, sweetener of choice, and salt.
Top with optional toppings, cover and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 298mg | Potassium: 486mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 28IU | Calcium: 389mg | Iron: 2mg