No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream with graham cracker crumbles, vanilla, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, and cherry pie filling. Made with real cream because nothing else will do. Best summer dessert ever!
I make a lot of No Churn Ice Cream because I didn’t have an ice cream maker for a long time. I now have a small Cuisinart machine that makes small batches, but if I have time I like to make a no churn ice cream recipe because you can put quite a few fillings and flavors in. Like cherries and cheesecake! 🍒 As you can tell, I’ve been having lots of fun with the camera The Mancub got me for my birthday.
A few weeks ago I went cherry picking with my mom and baby Berlin, and we made loooots of homemade cherry pie filling. I also bottled some cherries to save for later. I originally considered making a cherry cheesecake because 😍 but I decided in the end I didn’t want my oven on for a long time. Hot summer days in southern Utah you know.
How to make No Churn Ice Cream
- whip heavy whipping cream into stiff peaks
- mix in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and fillings of choice (pie filling, peanut butter, chocolate, etc.)
- freeze 8-10 hours or until frozen through
In this case I creamed the cream cheese first with a whisk attachment to my stand mixer, then added the heavy whipping cream and whipped it until it was stiff. You have to carefully stir in the vanilla and sweetened condensed milk so the whipped cream stays fluffy.
Before serving, I would leave out of the freezer for 5 minutes to soften the ice cream. My husband The Mancub loves desserts like this. He could barely wait for it to freeze before trying it. It was soooo worth the wait.
It’s SO easy to change flavors for this recipe. You can use blueberry, strawberry, or raspberry filling. If you try something different, tell me so I can too!
No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker
- In a stand mixer, cream cream cheese with whisk attachment until smooth. It's okay if there are a few little lumpies.
- Add heavy whipping cream and whip until stiff (no soupy bits), scraping sides of bowl as needed. Usually 4-5 minutes.
- Carefully fold in vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk.
- In a 9x5 inch bread pan, pour half of the whipped cream mixture. Spoon 1 cup of the cherry pie filling in dots over whipped cream and drag a knife through it to distribute evenly. Sprinkle half of the graham cracker crumbs over the mixture. Repeat with last half of whipped cream, cherry pie filling, and graham crackers.
- Freeze 8-10 hours or until frozen through. When ready to serve, leave out for 5 minutes to soften before scooping. Enjoy!